ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Saturday 28 January 2012

Amazing things that have happened to me!

In  no particular order, I bring to you..........

1. I got in the paper for rescuing frogs by picking up loads of litter in the weird pond thingy
2. I got in the paper for bubble blowing for home educating!!!
3. I broke my arm by flipping over the handle bars of my scooter.( I think, I  can't remember thankfully I landed on grass but it was by a lamp post.......)
4. I met Jacqueline Wilson last year and she signed my book Lola rose.
5. I met Robert Winston( well actually I took a photo of mum with him while he was asking her about her tattoos......)
6. I made a decision  that I would like to go to school that I thought I would never do.
7. I died my hair red.

No comments:

Post a Comment