ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Monday 2 January 2012

Xmas, Peppers B-DAY, and much more!!!!!!!

Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't done a post for so long. I have been very busy!!!

 lets start with xmas, from what I can remember I got....

from mum and dad: a GIANT pink and purple bracelet, some bangles from a shop in witney called EVE, 2 sets of pjs from ASDA (a pink top with cheetah pj bottoms, and a blue top with pink star pj bottoms), a dvd called Honey, which I have not watched yet, a dvd called lovewrecked which I have not watched, a dvd called beastly which I have watched it's very good, its a 12 and it's about a boy called kyle (alex pettyfer) who is a bighead and is mean, so a girl who is a witch called kendra (mary-kate olsen) who turns him into a guy with loads of tattoes and scars and metal on him (I think he looks v cool like this) who falls in love with a girl (vanessa hudgens)and only has a year for someone to say they love him. it is basically like beauty and the beast but better, and for older watchers. I also got a Cher Lloyd cd, and some dog cards, thats all I can remember.

I got loads more but it would take forever for me to tell you.

This is Peppi in her birthday hat. (I took it off after the photo).

sorry you have to tilt your head to see the photo, I forgot to tilt it.
for pepper's birthday dinner we gave her some sausages, as they are her favourite foods.

I know it's a little late but I hope you had a nice xmas and have a great brillybags new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment