ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas!!!!!!!!

Hi I can't belive that xmas Is only 2 days away. are you excited about xmas??? tell me what you want, and what means the most to you, about christmas in the comments section below.

To me xmas isn't just about the presents. In fact presents aren't in my top 3, about what's my favourite thing about xmas. the 1st thing, is my family I get to see, when we throw parties. I care a lot about them, and it's nice to see how they have been. 2nd thing, is the decorations, and the xmas spirit. for some reason I always feel really happy when it is coming up to christmas.

And, the 3rd thing, which I really like doing, is giving presents,you get to see the joy on peoples faces, when you give them the prsent they have been wanting. That, for me, is just like giving happiness to someone, and that, is probably, the best thing in the world.

that's the best thing about xmas, peace, love and joy. So I hope you like it too (don't forget to put in the comments below!!!) love from nutty eve xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment