ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Friday 23 December 2011

Good things to get with your xmas money and more!!

Hi guys

Here are some good albums to buy with your xmas money

into the rush by Aly and AJ
fight or flight by emily osment
young foolish happy by pixie lott
acoustic hearts of winter (ready for next year!!!!) by Aly and AJ
it's not me it's you clean version by Lily Allen
animal and cannibal deluxe (has like 30 songs and 3 vids for only £3!!! and videos alone are like £1!!!) by ke$ha
naturally by selena gomez
when the sun goes down by selena gomez
teenage dream clean by Katy Perry
Talk that Talk clean version by Rihanna (I'm sure there is a clean version I got the explicit one not knowing it was because it didn't say. if you get the non-deluxe version only 2 songs swear birthday cake and talk that talk.)
Also good news if you haven't noticed, I have died my hair red!!!!! yipee that was my dream, to perfect my hair (and world peace) and I have done it!!!!!

love from Nutty eve xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment