ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Friday 23 December 2011

Fish

I know, I know, another post. you see the fish on the right hand side next to this post. yeah if you're wondering what they are, if you put your mouse where they are, and move it around they follow you. I know, cool!!!

We are making xmas biscuits. we were supposed to use the santa cutter (plastic ones from sainsburys) and it didn't work (note to self and everybody else don't buy them) so we are making tree ones.

my eyes look orange in this photo!!!! just listening to nicki minaj. terrible laguage (again I accidentally bought a explicit album. a VERY explicit album.) just deleted all her songs (except fly, superbass, girls fall like dominoes and muny) from my ipod touch, and not putting them back on till I'm 12 or ever.

love from Nutty eve xxx I will put pics of what the biscuits look like after xx

No comments:

Post a Comment