ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Sunday 22 April 2012

M&M SHOP?????????????? OK THATS WEIRD

I went to the m&m shop in london. they have them everywhere. probably because they are so popular. there were about 200 people in that shop. no jokes. i actually went to a m&m shop in florida. but a warning to people (like me!!! lol) that think, oohh!!! m&m shop! i HAVE to go there! it is VERY expensive. one jacket in a glass case cost 4,500 or something like that. £8.00 for a tiny penny purse. probably couldnt even fit a penny in!

i took a m&m test to see what colour you are. I was light purple it said to me i qoute "you will charm the shell of any m&m peanut, go on try it!" so that was good. i found out i was hot. unexpected.

well here are some photos of me with the m&ms, (my fave m&m, green! typical!)

                                                          me pretty as a princess!!!!!!!!
                                             football=not my thing but funny face orange!!
                 taking the m&m bus to the four floors!!! (i know but its got to fit 200 people)
                                          here's my prince tocome save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                          me & the m&ms walking on the zebra crossing
                                         

im sorry, too get a pic with red, i think 100 of the people were queing for it!!!! and anyway i dont like red, he's full of himself.

bye bye guys, see you soon, maybe at a areo shop!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe i am sooooooooooooo funny!!!!

song of the day= beautiful people by cher lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment