ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Thursday 5 July 2012

Hi

Hey guys, I know I have not done a post in a while, mostly because I have been so busy with my life that I haven't had time.

so here are a few things that I have been doing:
the sims 3: a game where you create lifelike people and play like real life, but you can be whoever you want and pick traits and there is a new game coming out september 4th (the day I start henry box!!!) called the sims 3 supernatural where you can be a vampire, witch, ghost, fairy, werewolf, or zombie.

reading: umm, books

playing on style boutique: a very popular nintendo DS game where you have your own designer store!

watching movies and tv: umm, well, watchin movies and tv lol

going on facebook: a very new thing to me, facebook. I always knew about it but mum would not let me have it. now we both go on it and love it! my name is Niamh Mercedes Woods and if you have facebook some really cool games you should play are...songpop:where you guess songs of different genres, coco girl: one for 6-13 where you have a person and have to do tasks and dress them up each day, it girl: kinda like coco girl, pizap: where you can edit photos with loads of crazy stuff its amazing!! for all ages, the lol cam: amazing app, for some reason it wont work anymore on my laptop, will work on others though.

well, thats just a few things I have been doing, soo bye bye for now ppls xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Niamh <3 www.facebook.com go check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment