ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

ME IN A FROGS MOUTH

Thursday 26 July 2012

Heya Guys!! oops.........:/

Heya Guys, how have you all been? enjoying the sun I imagine, which is supposed to go tomorrow :( and umm the oops is cos I just realised i put niamy on my blog title page instead of Niamhy, sorry guys! don't worry I haven't changed my name! (hopefully not anyway) so.......I have been..........


going to the oasis with my friends Hannah Scott and Katie Haselgrove (my best friends :) ) and going on the sims 3, and going to my next door neighbours Karen's party (I hope you guys dont mind me mentioning your names but you are basically the only people that read my blog) having sleepovers getting upset :( and loadsssss more! oh and I got a hamster bella and she is so cute!!! look on my facebook page for pics my name is Niamh Mercedes Woods.

So Bye Peeps xoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment